As the Founder and Chairman of the Alabama Diversity Council, I would like to personally welcome you to our website. I am very excited to share the ways in which the Council will strive to be a champion of diversity and inclusion in Alabama.
In today’s society, diversity and inclusion plays a vital role in both the workplace and the community. As our country continues to compete in a global marketplace, organizations across America will need a myriad of new ideas, talent, and resources in order to remain competitive on the world stage. It is the Council’s belief that these ideas and innovations will best emanate from a diverse workforce with unique perspectives and viewpoints.
The Alabama Diversity Council is committed to promoting environments in which diversity is effectively fostered and leveraged to drive innovation and business success. By partnering with businesses and organizations as well as working within companies, schools and communities, we aim to achieve our goal of promoting diversity and inclusion within these various realms. Our hope is to facilitate the creation of a truly open society, where the flow of ideas is unrestricted and everyone has a chance to be successful in their chosen field.
The Council strives to be a resource for both individuals and organizations in Alabama. Therefore, we would like to invite you to participate in the Council’s initiatives and help us create a positive and lasting impact, lasting impact in the Alabama communities.
Founder and Chairman
Alabama Diversity Council
Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama Touts Tolerance, Inclusion, Texas Barbecue at Dallas Diversity Conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines Supports Inclusion and Equality at Every Level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice Will Prevail,' Chancellor Tells Campus Diversity Conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program
- Dennis Kennedy's Photo Gallery